SFI EMEA located in Bioggio (Lugano), part of SFI Group, a global premium natural healthcare company with a rich history of over 200 years which operates in the high-quality natural health sector, comprising pharmaceutical products and supplements made using natural substances and extracts, is looking for a Business Unit Head SFI Brands.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Deliver the business potential of the Region.
- Management of business performance by sales area and unit focusing on profit and sales.
- Reporting and review of results versus plan monthly and takes corrective action where necessary.
- Develop an annual financial budget per country and per product, and reforecast when required (at least quarterly).
- Provide advance alerts on any opportunities or risks impacting sales and marketing
- Ensure consistent growth of quality revenue through development of existing and new sales channels in the region.
- Manage the supply and demand in the region and avoiding stocking in and other distortions of the business results.
- Deliver pricing according to agreed company policy.
- Partner with the global teams to enter new markets and implement global marketing plans.
- Provide sales mentoring and professional development of all staff in the region to continually raise the level of sales acumen within the Company.
- In partnership with the global marketing team develop and execute the regional marketing plan to drive brand awareness and enquiries Country penetration and Growth.
- Contribute to, agree and strictly executes Group agreed country and product prioritisation in the Region.
- Develop detailed country market entry plans in accordance with the approved SFI strategy.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of each targeted countries (PESTEL, distribution, acceptance of natural medicine solutions, distribution networks, competition etc.).
- Summarise market entry options and recommend an entry scenario per country (manufacturing, distribution, supply chain, customer and consumer targets).
- Establish necessary connections locally in order to deliver expected targets on time and budget.
- Manage negotiation as appropriate with partners, distributors, regulators, etc.
- Establish and coordinate action plan to establish SFI operations in targeted countries and regions.
- Execute the growth and development plan for the region.
- Manage risks (anticipate and mitigate) across all aspects of the market entry process.
Leadership and Team Management:
- Develop and enhance a culture of accountability in the Group.
- Member of the Regional Executive Management Team providing leadership and team contribution as required.
- Recruit, train, develop, manage, lead and measure productivity of the region.
- Set personal objectives for all direct reports and clearly communicates performance expectations for further cascading through the organisation.
- Monitor performance and provide feedback/appraisals and coaching to all direct reports for further cascading through the organisation.
- Conduct team meetings and team building events as appropriate.
- Tertiary qualification in life science discipline and postgraduate qualifications or equivalent formal studies in business management and or MBA.
- Multilingual, with English mandatory and one other language skill would be desirable.
- Proven successful management experience in fields relevant to the business of the company.
- Strong financial, analytical and implementation skills.
- Minimum of 15 years plus experience in the region.
- Strong commercial focus.
- Able to work effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders, being mindful of SFI business profitability requirements.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrable supervisory experience of professional staff.
- Demonstrated experience leading improvement initiatives & change management.
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org