SCHURTER Group, a worldwide leading company as innovator and producer of passive and active electronic components, is looking for a
Planner EMS (f/m)
in order to empower and increase the development of the organization.
- Production orders planning and management for finished and semi-finished goods, for all the production lines EMS.
- Checking and updating of confirmed delivery dates (included delay evaluation of the impact on LTG and LFG KPI and related corrective actions).
- Management, optimization and stock level optimization for finished and semi-finished goods keeping fixed targets.
- For cases of delays, immediate updating of the departments/stakeholders involved and interested.
- Converting raw materials and semi-finished goods needs from external sites in transfer orders.
- Managing dedicated fields in SAP: materials master, different production orders types (e.g.: 0- series production).
- Active participation to product care team (processes and quality improvements).
- Phase In and Phase Out management with related impacts on stocks and remaining materials.
- Capacity load management for every production center with a proactive approach (preventive, shared with SAGM.
- Bachelor degree with a focus on Supply Chain Management or relevant on job experience Very good analytical skills.
- Proficient MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel (Pivot tables, Lookups, Power Query, etc.).
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality with a positive mindset
- Very good language skills in Italian, English, German is a plus.
- Team player with hands on attitude.
- Willingness to perform weekly tasks
We offer you
- Modern, international and rapidly expanding work environment.
- Attractive working conditions with innovative working models.
- Stimulating activity in a professional and collaborative context.
- Success-oriented corporate culture.
- Possibility of professional development.
SCHURTER Group has agencies in 40 countries, more than 100 distributors and about 2000 employees worldwide.
Our clients are globally operating in different segments like automotive, space & avionics, energy and industry.
We offer our customers solutions that meet even the most demanding requirements. In a dynamic market we grow thanks to our high-level competences, our financial independence and innovation.
Looking for a challenging experience in a dynamic and technical environment? Do not hesitate to send your complete application with CV with picture, motivation letter, study and work certificates, to the HR department, Mrs. Claudia Schroer ([email protected]).
Via San Martino 20